3.02.2015

The Simple Woman's Day Book :: March 2, 2015

Outside my window … ice & snow melting off of branches and rooftops

I am thinking ... this week is going to be crazy busy

I am thankful for ... the sunshine so I can face this crazy week!

From the kitchen ... chicken nuggets for Ian, mac and cheese for Maya, sardicado sandwich for me

I am wearing ... yoga pants, a light hoodie, knee-high socks, and leg warmers (yes, leg warmers!)

I am creating ... blog posts for my three blogs


I am going ... slightly batty because the kids are home from school so often!

I am reading ... The Night Gardener by Jonathan Auxier; Snoozefest by Samantha BergerMastering My Mistakes in the Kitchen: Learning to Cook with 65 Great Chefs and Over 100 Delicious Recipes by Dana Cowin

I am hoping ... the weather stays nice until Thursday morning so I can attend the Washington-Tokyo Women's Club Hinamatsuri Tea at the Japanese Ambassador's residence

I am hearing ... Wild Kratts on the TV and the wind gusting outside

Around the house ... the kids actually did some of their chores

One of my favorite things ... my new Mr. Coffee mug warmer

A few plans for the rest of the week ... going out to dinner with my neighbor friends (Tuesday), attending the aforementioned tea, conducting a parent workshop on interactive books (Thursday), and watching Maya and her friend sing at the school Arts Exhibition (Friday)

Picture for today ...


Inspired by the Simple Woman Blog

No comments: