8.31.2008

round-up 08.2008

just simplifying my sidebar a bit ...

friends + family blogs ::

  • ALH :: my BIL's fiancee
  • blog-o-rama :: our college friend's wife
  • bs and our four legged kids :: my sb pal + financial planner
  • devin's chronicles :: grad school friend
  • dottie + her papas :: great family friends
  • eric umansky :: rupert's cousin + her fiance
  • the gourmet chronicle :: my best friend's food blog
  • jakariko nikki :: my best friend from japan who now lives in jakarta
  • jhr4phd :: rupert's blog about his phd life
  • jsc's blog :: college friend's daughters
  • the journey of finding .5 :: my step-sis, D
  • kumeeks :: family friend (in japanese)
  • minimalist orgy :: JB, a friend from college who i reconnected with via facebook
  • my little mochi :: craft + cute genius
  • suzanne in new york :: rupert's other cousin
  • ttsuai :: mama friend

    • when i feel like being a do-gooder ::

    • american forests
    • change the margins
    • donors choose
    • ginga arts
    • heifer international
    • kickin' cancer 5k
    • nothing but nets
    • the one campaign
    • stop global warming
    • transitpeople
    • No comments: