6.06.2015

Adventuring in DC :: Nationals game vs. Chicago Cubs

Nationals Game vs. Chicago Cubs

Rupert's work sponsors an outing to a Nationals game every year, and even though Maya and I aren't huge fans of the Nats or baseball in general, we're making it a family tradition to go. (Rupert and Ian go to a couple of other games per year.) It was an afternoon game with summer-like temps and humidity, but it was pretty beautiful ... and a good excuse to get milkshakes and shaved ice!

Nationals Game vs. Chicago Cubs

Two of my favorite things about Nats games are Shake Shack and watching the Racing Presidents. Today, instead of racing, they danced for Paula Abdul! (Honest Abe won.)

Nationals Game vs. Chicago Cubs 

Unfortunately, the Nats lost to the Cubs but we got to spend a few hours of quality time together as a family.

Nationals Game vs. Chicago Cubs

Nationals Game vs. Chicago Cubs
[I'm so happy to get an occasional photo with my son that I'll overlook my double-chin!]

No comments: