2.10.2006

week 14.


maya @ week 14 :: february 10, 2006
  • she's "talking"- it sounds like "uh, uh" most of the time, but it's clear to me that she wants to tell me something. she "talks" when she's unhappy, oddly enough. instead of crying (or before she starts crying) she'll start complaining. it's so cute, even though i know there are tears coming soon.
  • i'm leaving her in the crib to try to fall asleep without the aid of breastmilk or walking around. she usually ends up crying herself to sleep, but at least she's doing it on her own!
  • she can keep herself occupied for at least 30 minutes in her swing, under her "thunder-dome," or just hanging out in her chair (continuation from two weeks ago).
  • slobbery.
  • i finally folded up the futon in her room so i can't lie down with her. it's the only way to wean myself away from the co-sleeping. i'm more tired because of it, but it's about darn time!

1 comment:

grudge girl said...

Eeeeek! *Thump*

... That was me passing out from the loss of air in my room occasioned by the vacuum created by the total, utter cuteness of this picture.

Good grief! How do you get anything done? How are you not just paralyzed with love?

Oh, I forgot the picture just above this. Heh. Yeah, the crying does it. Boy, don't I know it!

I sure hope you'll be getting much more sleep. I know the weaning from co-sleeping isn't always the easiest, but it will help you to rest. Besides, it sounds like she's getting the hang of everything. Little smarty, just like her Mama!

p.s. That outfit is the cutest! Really good colors on her, I think.