7.09.2008

i feel like a traitor

i'm a pretty loyal trader joe's customer. i do at least 80% of my grocery shopping at tj's. if i can get it at tj's why would i get it anywhere else?

earlier this year we noticed that one of the stores right next to our local tj's was being converted into a fresh and easy market. i vowed that i wouldn't go to this new market ... sadly, my resolve only lasted 6 days. my curiosity got the better of me (and the $5 off coupon helped too) and i took the kids to check out the competition.

turns out the selection is pretty good considering the size of the market. i doubt i'll go there often but it's a nice backup market when i can't get something at tj's and don't want to make an additional trek to a different store.

i'm sorry tj; i feel bad for betraying your trust. i kinda feel like i've cheated on you and i regret it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this feeling myself too...but you know what...when you are saving gas and getting good healthy food for your family to eat...we really have not betrayed our loyal Joe's. A gal has to do what a gal has to do...and sometimes that means going elsewhere when Joe's doesn't quite supply it all for us.