1.31.2006

in case you're interested ...

i have this total paranoia that someday something's going to happen to our house or garage and i'm going to lose all of our photos. the thought frightens me. so i diligently back-up our digital photos and keep the negatives to our film photos in one location so i can haul them out of the house in case of a fire.

but i'm also scared of losing my scrapbooks. what few layouts i've done i'd like to keep for the future. but i wasn't sure how to keep them safe. i finally made a flickr account just for my layouts and i'm now scanning them in.

if you'd like to see them, you can go to my scrapbook flickr account: paper is my friend.

2 comments:

yucaree said...

A, thanks! these were random pictures from last summer when ian went digging through an old toy chest and discovered some long-forgotten objects. he threw them together and was just playing around when i took the pictures.

the t-shirt was a hanukkah present from his auntie L. it's one of my favorite shirts, too. unfortunately, he's outgrowing it. but i'll probably keep it for maya!

yucaree said...

i'm sorry the layouts weren't big enough to read the journaling. i hope your eyesight has recovered! you shoulda just waited to read it when you come over tomorrow, which i am sooooo excited about. but knowing me, instead of scrapbooking i'm probably just going to talk your ear off!