1.19.2006

{ A } wesome stuff for a thursday!

guess what? ali edwards replied to my email i sent yesterday about that japanese scrapper's blog posting about her. very cool. apparently she will be going to japan later this year for cku-japan. i'm really tempted to go to japan for this event! unfortunately, i haven't yet been able to find any information on it. anyone? [edited: i found an article about ck entering the japanese market on the ck site, but no specific information on cku-japan.]

also, more good news (at least, for me): i fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans. no more wearing maternity jeans that keep falling off of my (non-existent) ass. i'm in bliss back in my old jeans again. and 10 more pounds to shed before getting back to my ol' self ... although i could stand to lose a few more pounds after that. ha! like that's actually going to happen.

lastly, i got something i've been waiting for for over a year. my friend MZ went to peru during winter break of 2004. i asked him to get me one of those knit hats that look like a beanie with ear flaps. he finally found it after stuffing it away somewhere for a year, and his mom brought it over when she came to meet maya. it's been a little chilly today so i'm already wearing it (inside the house). (that's a self-portrait.) on top of that, MZ got me an inca kola t-shirt. love it. thanks MZ, and happy 30th birthday (one day late)!

1 comment:

grudge girl said...

I want to go to Japan!!! Me me! I want to go too!!!

That would be SO awesome. You're going to become some famous scrapbooker person, aren't you? I can tell.

You are totally adorable in that chapeau. Red is your color, girl.