12.16.2005

6 weeks.


maya @ 6 weeks :: december 16, 2005

  • definitely smiling now, although i've only been able to get totally goofy shots of her grinning
  • slightly better control of her arms and hands
  • first family vacation with my parents to rancho mirage near palm springs: 12.09.05~12.11.05
  • hair is starting to rub off her head
  • more baby acne
  • can really follow moving objects with her eyes (she started this awhile ago)
  • gets super excited when i pull out the boob
  • will look towards ian when she hears his voice
  • 3 comments:

    grudge girl said...

    Oh my gosh. She looks like YOU! She's beautiful!! How I wish one of my children looked like me.

    Ian must think it's cool that she knows his voice. Hee!

    Those baby bald spots are so precious. For a while, it looked like poor Charlotte had my dad's slight male pattern baldness. But not now! It's better!

    She's spectacular.

    yucaree said...

    thanks for the compliments everyone! i just can't seem to get a decent picture of her; this was slightly better than the rest of the batch where she looked totally goofy. (i guess it doesn't help that she can't sit up on her own yet so she's always at a weird angle on the birdie pillow.) the poor girl is rather unphotogenic, just like her daddy!

    yucaree said...

    lisa,

    thanks so much for visiting my blog -- i'm sorry we weren't able to go with my parents to meet erika last weekend. i'm hoping we can all get together soon. congratulations to your family, too! i hope big brother andrew is doing well!