maya @ 33 weeks :: june 23, 2006
- makes clicking noises with her tongue ... loud! when you copy her she laughs.
- blowing raspberries again, even while she's crying.
- really getting around (in her rudimentary army crawl way) if you leave her on the floor. we have to start babyproofing.
- finally took a bottle of formula on father's day!
- caught her brother's cold. sleep is out of whack again and she's up every three hours at night.
- the other day she fell forwards from a sitting position but managed to push herself up and back into a sitting position, although her legs were all tangled up, which made her cry.
- she's starting to get up on her hands and knees for a little while.