my goal now, since i have nothing more to say, is to finish the double-starred items before going to bed at 10:00pm. will i get them done? we'll see ...
morning update: i gotta admit i only completed half of what i double-starred. i folded the load of laundry but didn't wash another load. i loaded the dishwasher to run tonight, but didn't handwash the pots and pans. but that's close enough. you didn't actually think i'd get it all done, did you?
- started blog and posted something
- found an adorable site : the potterpuffs
- one load of laundry
- child-related activities: got him to and from preschool; fed him lunch; got him to write a bit in his journal
- ordered some materials for a custom order scrapbook
- made sure the baby in my stomach didn't starve (i.e., took prenatal vitamin; ate breakfast -- plain yogurt with fresh nectarines & a croissant -- how french!; ate leftover okonomiyaki for lunch)
- shower * --> i even got the boy showered
- dishes **
- thinking about what to make for dinner *
- more laundry + folding aforementioned one load of completed laundry **
- calling pta prez re: bookfair *
- finding a plaster guy to get the hole in son's wall fixed (an unforeseen side-effect of the plumbers' visit)
well, i guess i better try to get some of the "not done" stuff done before hubby gets home ...